SubjectRe
From
Dear friend,

I am Subhash Deshpande , an official with the bank account
of Taipei International, I have a very sensitive and
confidential brief for you from the International Bank of
Taipei, Taiwan. I ask for your partnership in re-profiling
funds I will give you the details but in summary, the funds
are coming via Bank of Taipei in Taiwan.

This is a legitimate transaction, You will be paid 30% of
your management fee. " If you are interested, please write
back and send me your confidential telephone and fax
numbers, and I will give details and instructions. Please
keep this confidential, we can more political problems.
Finally, please note that it must be concluded within two
weeks. Please write back promptly for more information

I'm looking forward to it.

Sincerely,
Subhash Deshpande

  Last update: 2013-07-14 02:01    [W:0.046 / U:0.824 seconds]