SubjectRe: Freeze or Oops on recent kernels
I'm not going to file a bug for this on bugzilla because it's
ancient and not a new bug. But I can forward it to linux-media
and the get_maintainer.pl people for cx23885_video.

HINT: We only care about the very most recent kernel. If you can
take a photo of the stack trace, then file a bug report and attach
the .jpg.

regards,
dan carpenter