SubjectRe: pull request: bluetooth 2012-09-08
Hi John,

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012, John W. Linville wrote:
> "Bluetooth: mgmt: Implement support for passkey notification" doesn't
> look like a fix at all.

This fixes pairing with keyboards that have a "KeyboardOnly" IO
capability. This used to work previously in a world where user space
spoke HCI directly to the Bluetooth controller but is broken with any
user space version using the recently introduced management interface.

> "Bluetooth: Update management interface revision" is suspect. It kinda
> makes sense, but if it is so important than it should have been merged
> much earlier, no?

This patch is due to the first one. We increment the revision every time
something gets added to the management interface. FWIW, I've tested that
pairing now works with keyboards of this kind with these patches.

Johan

  Last update: 2012-09-12 21:21    [W:0.051 / U:0.524 seconds]