SubjectRe: [patch 1/2]block: handle merged discard request

Mike> Could be I've wasted a few hours by rebasing these patches...
Mike> regardless, it would be great if you could share what your plans
Mike> are.

Heh, I worked on syncing my patch queue up to Jens' and James' trees
this afternoon. But I didn't quite finish the block stuff, mainly due to
some conflicts with a few topology changes I also have pending.

I'll take a look at your series. Maybe I'll swap things around and put
the topology changes on top instead of below. Leverage some of the work
you did...

Martin K. Petersen Oracle Linux Engineering