    SubjectRe: 82571EB: Detected Hardware Unit Hang
    On Sun, 15 Jul 2012, Dave, Tushar N wrote:
    > Somehow setting max payload to 256 from BIOS does not set this value for all devices. I believe this is a BIOS bug.

    And preferably, Linux should complain about it. Since we know it is going
    to cause problems, and since we know it does happen, we should be raising a
    ruckus about it in the kernel log (and probably fixing it to min(path) while
    at it)...

    Is this something that should be raised as a feature request with the
    PCI/PCIe subsystem?

    Henrique Holschuh

    ©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans