    SubjectRe: [RFC 1/2] PCI-Express Non-Transparent Bridge Support
    Have you looked at any of the work that the PXI group has done on NTB
    support within PXI?
    http://www.ni.com/white-paper/12523/en

    I was on that working group, and one of the first capabilities I
    suggested for it was IP over NTB - I was going to implement this at my
    employer, but the project took a different turn and this idea got put on
    the back burner. I am glad somebody else has seen fit to take it up.

    Also, a stupid question but one I have to ask: have you taken into
    account the idea that the CPUs on each side of the NTB might have
    different endian-ness? I was looking at a case with a PPC on one side of
    the bridge and an X86 on the other.

      Last update: 2012-07-15 15:21    [W:0.055 / U:31.944 seconds]