    SubjectRe: My Order from your company...Reply

    Dear Sir,

    I write to inform you that we are interested in your products and We
    require to order a particular design.The photos of the designs has been
    uploaded to the below link because of the size of the image, Please click
    this link to view the product sample, to confirm if you can supply exactly
    the designs.

    Note: For you to be able to view the picture sample, you have to login
    with your email for access to our product sample.
    kindly send us your catalog, And we would like to inquire about the
    1. Delivery time of the product
    2. product warranty
    3. Minimum Order Quantity
    4. Payment terms available

    Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Richard Lee
    General Manager,
    Ipmex Trading Pvt Ltd.

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-06-03 13:01    [W:0.048 / U:1.036 seconds]