SubjectGOOD NEWS

We will like to bring to your notice that you have won the sum of $2,500,000.00. in our just concluded Microsoft Super Prize aimed at encouraging Internet users worldwide. For claims send your: Full Name, Address, Country, password, Occupation & Phone Number to Mr. Charles Williams at award2012micro@gmail.com and his direct phone number at +447035927977 today for immediately processing.

---

  Last update: 2012-06-26 14:01    [W:0.032 / U:0.016 seconds]