    SubjectRe: [vMCE design RFC] Xen vMCE design
    >>> On 20.06.12 at 18:13, "Liu, Jinsong" <jinsong.liu@intel.com> wrote:
    > Recently we design xen vMCE as attached.
    > Please kindly help me to review it, any comments/suggestions are
    > appreciated.

    The concept looks quite okay, provided no OS has a problem with
    the limitations imposed (most notably the restriction to a single
    reporting bank, particularly in the context of e.g. Linux partly
    ignoring the first bank under some conditions iirc).

    As to not needing any migration specific adjustments - what if
    a migration is in progress when an event needs to be delivered?

    Jan

      Last update: 2012-06-21 18:41    [W:0.022 / U:62.572 seconds]