    From: viresh kumar <>
    Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:08:34 +0100

    > Please see following patchset from me, that got applied in linux-next
    > Please check if this patchset is present in your build repo. I believe it should be
    > there. If it is, then you shouldn't get these errors.

    Well, then Stephen shouldn't get those errors either.

    But obviously he did.

    But all of this talk about changes existing only in linux-next is
    entirely moot. Because The damn thing MUST build independently inside
    of net-next which doesn't have those clock layer changes.

    Someone send me a clean fix for net-next now.

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-06-20 11:01    [W:0.020 / U:1.284 seconds]