    SubjectNeed of automatic scripts for beginners
    From
    Hi all,

    There are lot of professionals who join in the Linux Community daily,
    But there are also people who are new to kernel configuration and
    compiling so is it possible for the community to create a automatic
    bash script so that it would be useful for beginners to start with the
    kernel compilation and installation.? I could give it a try i want
    people from the community to test it for me. Such a script exists in
    the source tree?

    Suggestions required... (And expected :) )

    --
    Regards,
    Anil Nair

      Last update: 2012-06-15 06:21    [W:0.021 / U:0.572 seconds]