    > From: Wolfgang Walter <>
    > Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:07:11 +0200
    > > c) Dave Miller is a busy man.
    > Therefore pinging me on crap like this makes me a more busy man, so
    > don't do it, unless you want it to take even longer for me to get
    > to it.

    I don't understand why you are so unfriendly.

    I didn't sent you any mail nor did I complain to you. If you read my first
    mail on this issue then you will see that.

    But when we are at it: I think that when a bug in a stable kernel is found and
    the final fix is known it is bad practice to hord that patch till submission
    without letting stable@ know about it. I don't mean that the patch should go
    into the stable tree immediately. Of course it makes sense to wait some time
    to see if it works in Linus' tree. But why should other people waste their
    time hunting a bug already solved? And why deny people the fix?

    Wolfgang Walter
    Studentenwerk München
    Anstalt des öffentlichen Rechts

      Last update: 2012-05-09 19:21    [W:0.023 / U:2.592 seconds]