    SubjectRe: workqueue tracing removed?
    From
    On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Tejun Heo <tj@kernel.org> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > We do have tracepoints for work item queueing / execution but worker
    > tracing is still missing.  What are you looking for?

    I can get the workqueue insertion/execution/end events; but in the
    latest kernels, i see that worker:0/1 or worker:u/0 (similar) shows
    prominently on the traces, but I am not able to exactly pin point
    which worker thread was being executed; i remember on the older
    kernels, it used to be visible as something like work_dbs (ondemand
    governor) or work_*.

    Am i missing something here?

    Thanks

    --
    ---------
    The views expressed in this email are personal and do not necessarily