SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Block driver bits for 3.5
Eric, can you verify that reverting that one commit on top of current
-git fixes things for you?

I'm a bit surprised that it would be that simple commit that actually
just *removes* a mutex use that causes it, so the bisect result looks
a bit fishy. Maybe it's a race that doesn't always cause the lockup at
boot, in which case it might have bisected to the wrong thing..

But if reverting that commit from top-of-tree fixes it, that's pretty
unambiguous.

Linus