    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL 0/5] perf/annotate fixes and improvements
    Em Thu, May 03, 2012 at 11:11:07PM +0900, Namhyung Kim escreveu:
    > Hi,

    > > > What colour do you suggest? Also what kind of term color scheme do you
    > > > use? Finding the right default combo is kinda hard.
    > >
    > > Yeah, I know.. I use white text on black background.
    > >
    > > Typically for vim I use :se bg=dark
    > >
    > > Anyway, I find it weird that the asm is coloured completely different
    > > between the two modes. If anything I would keep the asm as in the
    > > non-source variant and when you add the source, make that a different
    > > colour.
    > >

    > It was changed on commit 58e817d997d1 ("perf annotate: Print asm code as
    > blue when source code is displayed") by me. I just tried to make the
    > output as same as the --stdio one, but I felt bad on printing the whole
    > asm lines as blue when no source is shown - I use similar color scheme
    > of yours - so I just ended up leaving it to the default white.

    I'll revert that one, I agree with Peter that we should have the same
    color for asm with/without source code.

    If you feel like source code should be in another color, then try to
    find one that works well with some common term color schemes and propose
    a patch.

    - Arnaldo