    SubjectAdd gcov support to ARM
    These two patches add the necessary support for gcov on ARM. The idea
    is based on an original patch in 2010 by George G. Davis
    <> but re-implemented against 3.4.

    The approach requires the constructor symbol name be adjusted as it is
    different on ARM to other platforms (I have directly tested on x86 and
    arm). Currently I cannot find another platform where the symbol name
    is not .ctors but it can be readily added.

    Once the constructors are called correctly the actual changes to the
    ARM architecture is minimal and principally involves avoiding adding
    gcov compilation options to the early boot code.

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-05-28 21:21    [W:0.022 / U:24.688 seconds]