    From: Sjur Brændeland <>

    Hi Ohad.

    I have cooked a couple of patches for remoteproc. I was planning to
    test and polish them some more, but figured that I might as well send
    them and find out what you think.

    First patch is a trivial fix for print formatting warnings (gcc 4.6.1)

    The next five patches are about custom firmware handlers.
    I have done this in small steps to facilitate review, but I
    suspect you might want to squash them all together.

    The three first patches are just preparation. The fourth patch
    is the most interesting one, doing firmware loaders customizable.
    The last is optional, it makes the ELF loader into a separate module.

    Note that the ELF loaders are not tested. I have no environment to test
    this at the moment.

    Sjur Brændeland (6):
    remoteproc: fix print format warnings
    remoteproc: Pass struct fw to load_segments and find_rsc_table.
    remoteproc: Move fw sanity check to find_rsc_table.
    remoteproc: Move Elf related functions to separate file
    remoteproc: Support custom firmware handlers
    remoteproc: Make REMOTEPROC_ELF a sparate Kconfig

    drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig | 6 +
    drivers/remoteproc/Makefile | 1 +
    drivers/remoteproc/omap_remoteproc.c | 1 +
    drivers/remoteproc/remoteproc_core.c | 278 +++------------------------
    drivers/remoteproc/remoteproc_elf_loader.c | 282 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    include/linux/remoteproc.h | 21 +++
    create mode 100644 drivers/remoteproc/remoteproc_elf_loader.c

      Last update: 2012-05-22 16:01    [W:0.031 / U:129.648 seconds]