SubjectParcel Check
Attention,

I am Mrs. Jennifer James, The Federal Government of Nigeria has allocated $1,000,000,00 USD each for every scam victims for monetary loss and damages. You did not contact us since we notified you and I am in charge of your cheque but since I was going for a program in United Kingdom, I had to take your cheque to the UPS COURIER COMPANY, you are advise to contact the UPS Courier Service with your following details for immediate delivery

Your Full Name:
Contact Address:
Phone number:

Contact Details For UPS Courier Service
Mr. Godfrey James
Email: godfrey-james@rogers.com

I alread paid for the delivery fee, Vat, insurance fee,security keeping fee, but the only money you have to pay to the UPS Courier Service is $175 for the Custom Clearance fee, I would have pay the Custom Clearance fee, but I was told by the UPS Courier Officer not to pay, because they dont know when you will be contacting them incase of due murrage, so contact the UPS courier service, and follow their instruction, and they will deliver the cheque to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Mrs. Jennifer James

  Last update: 2012-05-02 15:01    [W:0.502 / U:0.020 seconds]