SubjectRe: Boot error: x86/efi/ioremap kconfig:x86_64-nfsroot commit:a790068
On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 11:06 +0800, wfg@linux.intel.com wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> FYI, starting from this commit, the kernel immediately reboots in my
> kvm boot tests..

Hi Fengguang,

Yeah, this commit is broken. I pushed it to my repository so that I
could test it on all of my machines, but quickly discovered that it
contains some bugs.

How come you are running are kernel built from that branch? I only
created it yesterday. The majority of branches in my repository are work
in progress, at least until they appear in a pull request on lkml. Which
means they may contain blatantly broken commits.

But anyway, thanks for testing as it confirms that the commit is indeed
buggy!

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans