    SubjectAW: Siemens CP1616 and DK16xx PN IO
    Dear Mr. Fodrek,

    I will put the latest version on the FTP Server for you.
    Unfortunately I cannot answer you question.
    I never have heard "inside upstream kernel" before.
    For technical questions please contact the customer support.

    With best regards,
    Martin Mittelberger

    Siemens AG
    Industry Sector
    Industry Automation Division
    Sensors and Communication
    I IA SC CI PRM 3
    Gleiwitzer Str. 555
    90475 Nuremberg, Germany
    Tel.: +49 911 895-2185
    Fax: +49 911 895-152185
    Mobile: +49 174 1525222
    mailto:martin.mittelberger@siemens.com

    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322