SubjectAW: Siemens CP1616 and DK16xx PN IO
Dear Mr. Fodrek,

I will put the latest version on the FTP Server for you.
Unfortunately I cannot answer you question.
I never have heard "inside upstream kernel" before.
For technical questions please contact the customer support.

With best regards,
Martin Mittelberger

Siemens AG
Industry Sector
Industry Automation Division
Sensors and Communication
Gleiwitzer Str. 555
90475 Nuremberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 911 895-2185
Fax: +49 911 895-152185
Mobile: +49 174 1525222

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322