    Subject[git pull] vfs and fs fixes
    	A bunch of endianness fixes plus a patch from bfields untangling
    dependencies between vfs and nfsd trees; in principle, we could keep it
    in nfsd tree (along with a bunch of followups that definitely belong there),
    but Miklos' stuff in fs/namei.c steps fairly close to it and overlayfs
    and unionfs series - even closer, so that would create serious PITA for
    both, whichever tree it would sit in.

    Speaking of endianness stuff, I'm rather tempted to slap
    ccflags-y += -D__CHECK_ENDIAN__ in fs/Makefile, if not making it
    default for the entire tree; nfsd regressions I've caught make one
    hell of a pile and we'd obviously benefit from having that kind of
    stuff caught earlier...

    Please, pull from the usual place -
    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/vfs.git for-linus

    Shortlog:
    Al Viro (12):
    nfsd: fix b0rken error value for setattr on read-only mount
    nfsd: fix error values returned by nfsd4_lockt() when nfsd_open() fails
    nfsd: fix endianness breakage in TEST_STATEID handling
    nfsd: fix error value on allocation failure in nfsd4_decode_test_stateid()
    nfsd: fix compose_entry_fh() failure exits
    ext4: fix endianness breakage in ext4_split_extent_at()
    btrfs: btrfs_root_readonly() broken on big-endian
    ocfs2: ->l_next_free_req breakage on big-endian
    ocfs: ->rl_used breakage on big-endian
    ocfs2: ->rl_count endianness breakage
    ocfs2: ->e_leaf_clusters endianness breakage
    lockd: fix the endianness bug

    J. Bruce Fields (1):
    vfs: take i_mutex on renamed file

    Diffstat:
    Documentation/filesystems/directory-locking | 11 ++++++-----
    fs/btrfs/ctree.h | 2 +-
    fs/ext4/extents.c | 2 +-
    fs/lockd/clnt4xdr.c | 2 +-
    fs/lockd/clntxdr.c | 2 +-
    fs/namei.c | 3 +++
    fs/nfsd/nfs3xdr.c | 22 ++++++++--------------
    fs/nfsd/nfs4proc.c | 7 ++++---
    fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c | 23 +++++++++--------------
    fs/nfsd/nfs4xdr.c | 4 ++--
    fs/ocfs2/alloc.c | 2 +-
    fs/ocfs2/refcounttree.c | 12 ++++++------
    fs/ocfs2/suballoc.c | 4 ++--
    include/linux/fs.h | 9 ++++++---

      Last update: 2012-04-17 07:27    [W:0.021 / U:29.260 seconds]