    SubjectHow do I detect a block device is being used as swap inside its request queue handler?
    Dear Linus Torvalds et al,

    I am having some trouble with an out of tree module for a virtual block
    device driver. I need to disable the direct reclaim path when the device
    is used as swap. I cannot see a way to detect that the device is being
    used as swap, so I am currently disabling it unconditionally.

    Is there a clean way to detect that the block device is being used as
    swap? I am not subscribed to the list, so please CC replies to me.

    Yours truly,
    Richard Yao

      Last update: 2012-04-16 12:39    [W:0.018 / U:60.188 seconds]