    SubjectRe: Corrupted files after suspend to disk
    Rafael J. Wysocki schrieb:
    > On Friday, February 17, 2012, richard -rw- weinberger wrote:
    >> Where can I find this patch?
    >> I'll happily test it.
    >> But it may take some time as the bug is not easy to reproduce.
    > This is the last version posted:
    > However, it only may help if you use the kernel-based hibernation i.e.
    > "echo disk > /sys/power/state" (that may be worth testing without the
    > patch too, but Fedora is using this AFAICS, so it probably has that
    > problem too).

    I'm having the same problem. Please take a look at the following bug
    report at suse for more information:

    Do you know, which way of suspending openSUSE uses in 12.1?

    Is the above mentioned patch already part of kernel 3.3?

    Thank you,
    kind regards,

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-03-06 23:57    [W:0.640 / U:55.160 seconds]