    SubjectRe: [INFO] : Hibernation and Resume between 2 similar devices
    > I am just curious to know if it is possible to "Hibernate in one device" and "Resume the hibernated image from another similar device".

    This is a fairly terrible idea, for various reasons. It might be
    better for you to raise this question elsewhere, with basic info like
    /why you want to do this/, but my vague guess is that whatever you're
    trying to do, you might want to try doing it with virtualization
    software (Virtualbox, Xen, KVM, VMWare, etc.) that is actually
    designed for doing vaguely similar things. My recollection is that Xen
    is specifically optimized to allow for nearly-seamless migration, so
    if you actually need this sort of thing (on a phone? a laptop?
    whyyyyyyy?) you might try that.

    David Feuer

      Last update: 2012-03-14 04:17    [W:0.019 / U:7.776 seconds]