    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Renesas SoC updates for v3.4, take 2
    On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Rafael J. Wysocki <> wrote:
    > On Tuesday, March 13, 2012, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:

    >> > Doesn't matter to me, as long as one of you applies it ;-)
    >> OK, so I will add it to the soc branch in the Renesas tree.
    > Applied and pushed back the updated tree.

    Seems like you applied the patch but without the subject line, so now
    git thinks the whole first paragraph is the patch subject. That's a
    bit messy and I'd prefer if you could fix it up.

    Do you have downstream users of your tree that you'll mess up if you
    rebase the last commit though? Alternatively I can take everything on
    the branch but the last patch and apply it myself, but that will still
    cause trouble for your downstream developers once things go upstream
    and come down.

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-03-14 01:05    [W:0.021 / U:28.304 seconds]