SubjectNotification!!!
Date
Hello

How are you and your family? I guess you are doing great.

My apology for reaching you through this medium.

My name is Mr. David Moore,and i am a registered staff of DHL.

I have been working with the DHL as a special delivery agent Nation wide for eight years now.

I have this little deal that i will disclose to you which i want us to handle,

but i will need to get your approval before we can proceed.

it is 100% risk free, Fund involved is 50/50.

Kindly get back to me ASAP with your information for identification as i will

forward you mine in my next mail.

Once i receive your email,I will explain details of the offer to you to enable us

proceed without further delay.

Name:

Address:

Phone number(Mobile)

Thank you

Mr. David Moore
DHL special Agent
davveymoore@yahoo.com

  Last update: 2012-03-13 00:55    [W:0.030 / U:0.028 seconds]