SubjectRe: 3.3-rc2 snd_pcm lockdep backtrace
On środa, 8 lutego 2012 o 19:10:15 Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 06:54:08PM +0100, Maciej Rutecki wrote:
> > On poniedziałek, 6 lutego 2012 o 15:56:22 Josh Boyer wrote:
> >
> > I created a Bugzilla entry at
> >
> > for your bug report, please add your address to the CC list in there,
> > thanks!
> Er... why exactly?
> I mean, great I don't really mind at all that a bug
> was opened, but
> 1) there's already a bug opened in the RH bugzilla for this
> 2) I've already emailed the upstream developers and list about it
> 3) ALSA actually has it's own bug tool
> so unless the ALSA devs are going to do something with that particular
> bug I don't see a huge amount of value.
> As an aside, I'm basically an intermediary here. The original reporter
> in the RHT bug should probably add their email to CC.
> josh

We use to tracking regressions in one place (as database).
I search LKML for it. It does not matter that you use another case for resolve
bug. But it will be useful, when you send information about status of this bug
(solved, invalid etc.).

Maciej Rutecki