SubjectTier 3 Data Centre Super Special Offer Counting Down!
Date
Dear Sir / Madam,

Hope all is well. Our company provides the BEST DEAL for SERVER COLOCATION.
We have second to none data center, network equipments and professional technical team in Hong Kong. We are currently expanding our data center and is keen to cooperate with companies who would like to have their servers located in our TIER 3 data center with HIGHEST STABILITY and LOWEST PRICE

Dedicated Server Rental + Professional Managed Service
Crazy Price USD164 / month
Special Offer Enterprise Rack Mount Server
- - Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3-1220 Processor (3.10GHz, 8M Cache, Turbo, 4C/4T, 80W)

- 4GB RAM, 1x4GB, 1333MHz, DDR-3, Single Ranked UDIMMs

- 500GB, 3.5", SATA III

- Remote IP-vKVM/IPMI 2.0

- Virtual media over LAN

- Intel Gigabit Ethernet LAN port

Software Configuration
OS: Linux

Data Center Facilities
- Shared Local & International Bandwidth
- IP Addresses Allocation
- Un-interruptible Power Supply (UPS) backed up by private diesel generator
- FM200 gas-based fire suppression system
- 24x7 CRAC Air Conditioning and Humidity Control
- 24x7 Security Control
We have too many special offers which cannot show all to you. If you are interested, just reply this email and I will further provide information about our SPECIAL OFFERS to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Edmond
Chief Co-location Consultant
DataCentre.com.hk

  Last update: 2012-02-28 13:29    [W:0.044 / U:0.060 seconds]