    SubjectRe: Wiki page for Ethernet drivers
    Just wanted to let you all know we have this now up:

    https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/networking/ethernet

    I realize we have a lot of old documentation under
    Documentation/networking on the kernel but wikis have proven quite
    successful for getting additional help on documentation that would
    otherwise be hard to get contributions from (git, community review,
    distribution lists, etc). If there is any other companies who want to
    document Ethernet drivers on a wiki please feel free to use the above.

    Luis

      Last update: 2012-02-17 02:29    [W:0.022 / U:29.104 seconds]