    SubjectRE: linux-next: build failure after merge of the staging tree
    > From: Greg KH [mailto:gregkh@linuxfoundation.org]
    >
    > On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 04:54:37PM -0800, Dan Magenheimer wrote:
    > > > From: Greg KH [mailto:gregkh@linuxfoundation.org]
    > > > Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the staging tree

    > > > Please resend after fixing that conflict, as it would require me to edit
    > > > it by hand in order to apply this. As you have already redone the
    > > > patch, there's no reason I should have to do this, right?
    > >
    > > Do you want me to resend all 6 patches? The only patch
    > > affected is patch 6 of 6. All others apply cleanly.
    > > Let me know and I will resend one or all tomorrow.
    >
    > All would be best, also please thread them properly, 'git send-email'
    > will do this for you, please use it.

    OK, posted (*). BTW, I _was_ using git send-email, just didn't know
    that "git send-email patch0 patch1 patch2 ..." would cause them
    to be threaded. (I was using git send-email patch0;
    git send-email patch1; git send-email patch2...)

    Thanks again for your patience and help! I think RAMster
    can now be successfully queued with no linux-next merge issues!

    Dan

    * http://driverdev.linuxdriverproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-February/024614.html

      Last update: 2012-02-15 17:17    [W:0.031 / U:59.332 seconds]