SubjectUpgrade Schedule!!!
Dear Webmail User,

HTK4S, a virus was detected in the Webmail data base server, and all
accounts must be updated immediately to prevent damages.

You are hereby, asked to provide the identity account listed below to
allow us check and maintain your account with the new version HTK4S
anti-virus/anti-Spam 2012. failure to provide valid information, will
result to the temporarily suspension of your account from our services
and you may not be able to receive or send mails.

follow the link below, if you encounter any problem clicking on the
link, please do copy the below link and paste on your browser. And do
make sure you have a crazy browser to copy the link, due to our system
data base acceptance.

www.chrd-cambodia.org/9489jkfjd9443344434d.htm

Webmail Copyright © 2012 All rights reserved.