SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] x86/platform changes for v3.3
On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:20 AM, Ingo Molnar <mingo@elte.hu> wrote:

> Please pull the latest x86-platform-for-linus git tree from:
>
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip.git x86-platform-for-linus

Ingo, there's something *seriously* wrong with your pull requests.
This is now the third totally buggered pull request I encounter.

This one is also just some stale crap from six months ago with TS-5500
GPIO support etc.

Please. Go back and double-check every single pull request you wrote
for me that I haven't merged yet. In fact, just in case, check the
ones I merged too, just to make sure that I merged what you really
intended me to merge, and not some stale crap. Because you clearly
haven't checked what's actually on the tree on kernel.org.

And while at it, I'd suggest you make your pull request script
actually verify the tree you are asking me to pull, so that this
doesn't continue to happen.

Linus