    SubjectRe: Status of arm-soc.git for 3.2
    On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 10:43:06PM +0000, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
    > The merge window is almost there, so it's time to look at what we've queued
    > up in the arm-soc tree. There is a total of 55 branches with 386 non-merge
    > changesets on top of mainline and the dependencies (linux-arm, v4l and
    > dmaengine). The total diffstat is:
    >
    > 676 files changed, 19694 insertions(+), 12633 deletions(-)

    Well, my tree looks like this:

    > I would like to stop adding non-bugfix patches into the branches above now
    > for 3.2, and instead merge everything that I receive from now on into
    > late/* branches, so we don't destabilize the patches that are already there
    > and so I can feel more comfortable about sending everything in the next/*
    > branches upstream ASAP.

    I think that's a must - for both our trees. We have quite a number of
    conflicts in linux-next between our trees and other trees - some of them
    due to duplicated commits being applied.

    I'm feeling less than confident about my tree for this upcoming merge
    window than I've ever felt before - I think we're in for quite a bit
    of stick, possibly from Linus, over the about of silly conflicts and
    duplicates which we have with other trees.

    It's proven to be _impossible_ to sanely do an architecture wide change
    to the way the restart stuff is handled - because SoC maintainers have
    taken to adding their own individual patches for it to their git trees.
    What I had hoped was to get that all sorted by the end of November, and
    publish the whole thing as a stable branch, but that was utterly thwarted
    by non-responsive maintainers - for example, some of this stuff only
    getting finally fixed _yesterday_.

    To some extent, it still is being thwarted by non-responsive maintainers:
    the "Temporary #error" commit is still there. I'm in two minds about
    whether to push that up to Linus or not - they've had sufficient warning
    both on this mailing list, by personal email, and a #error being in
    linux-next making their platform(s) unbuildable for about a month.

    Therefore, I have no issues what so ever breaking the three platforms
    (gemini, shmobile, vt8500) which remain unconverted at the next merge
    window, and I don't care what they say about that happening. (If they
    cared, they should respond to email.)

    However, one thing that really concerns me is that we're going to have
    to go through all this again over the next three months, because of the
    arch_idle changes which Nicolas has. I am not looking forward to that.

    So, consider the below to be it for the next merge window (unless we
    end up with -rc8 instead of -final.)

    Now... as for ZenIV (the machine which publically hosts my git tree). It's
    developed a new problem over Christmas: apache has started regularly dying
    in a way that's not been seen before:
    [alert] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: setuid: unable to change to uid: xx
    [error] server reached MaxClients setting, consider raising the MaxClients setting
    [alert] Child 17666 returned a Fatal error... Apache is exiting!
    [emerg] (43)Identifier removed: couldn't grab the accept mutex
    [emerg] (22)Invalid argument: couldn't grab the accept mutex
    I don't see any updates which would have caused this, so I'm going to put
    it down to increased server load over the Christmas period, possibly again
    caused by git's smart protocol being excessively resource intensive on the
    machine.

    Now... I'm not sure what that will mean as far as getting stuff merged
    into mainline: I'm fully expecting that I might have to miss this merge
    window as a result of this instability. (And no, I didn't get around
    to upgrading stuff over Christmas so I can run a version of gnupg which
    will generate the correct sign+encrypt DSA keys necessary for
    kernel.org...) So the tree remains stuck on ZenIV for the time being.

    Axel Lin (2):
    ARM: exynos4: Fix build error due to 'gic_bank_offset' undeclared
    ARM: exynos4: Fix build error

    Catalin Marinas (12):
    ARM: pgtable: Fix compiler warning in ioremap.c introduced by nopud
    ARM: LPAE: Move page table maintenance macros to pgtable-2level.h
    ARM: LPAE: Move the FSR definitions to separate files
    ARM: LPAE: Factor out classic-MMU specific code into proc-v7-2level.S
    ARM: LPAE: Introduce the 3-level page table format definitions
    ARM: LPAE: Page table maintenance for the 3-level format
    ARM: LPAE: MMU setup for the 3-level page table format
    ARM: LPAE: Invalidate the TLB before freeing the PMD
    ARM: LPAE: Add fault handling support
    ARM: LPAE: Add context switching support
    ARM: LPAE: Add identity mapping support for the 3-level page table format
    ARM: LPAE: Add the Kconfig entries

    Dave Martin (22):
    ARM: amba: Move definition of struct amba_id to mod_devicetable.h
    ARM: amba: Auto-generate AMBA driver module aliases during modpost
    hwrng: nomadik: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    dmaengine: pl08x: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    dmaengine: pl330: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    gpio: pl061: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    input: ambakmi: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    mmc: mmci: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    rtc: pl030: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    rtc: pl031: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    spi: pl022: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    serial: pl010: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    serial: pl011: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    fbdev: amba: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    watchdog: sp805: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    sound: aaci: Enable module alias autogeneration for AMBA drivers
    ARM: 7173/1: Add optimised swahb32() byteswap helper for v6 and above
    ARM: l2x0/pl310: Refactor Kconfig to be more maintainable
    ARM: SMP: Refactor Kconfig to be more maintainable
    omap4: Unconditionally require l2x0 L2 cache controller support
    highbank: Unconditionally require l2x0 L2 cache controller support
    imx6q: Remove unconditional dependency on l2x0 L2 cache support

    Hans J. Koch (4):
    Remove Telechips ARM subarch from MAINTAINERS
    arm: Remove TCC subarch from Kconfig/Makefile
    arm: Remove mach-tcc8k directory
    arm: Remove plat-tcc directory

    Heiko Stuebner (1):
    ARM: 7254/1: restart: S3C24XX: move SWRST based S3C platforms to

    Jamie Iles (15):
    ARM: vic: device tree binding
    ARM: vic: MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER handler
    ARM: ep93xx: convert to MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: netx: convert to MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: nomadik: convert to MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: s3c64xx: convert to MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: spear: convert to MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: u300: convert to MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: versatile: convert to MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: samsung: convert to MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: picoxcell: convert to MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: VIC: remove non MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER support
    ARM: 7183/1: vic: register the VIC for ST-modified VIC's
    ARM: 7235/1: irqdomain: export irq_domain_simple_ops for !CONFIG_OF
    ARM: 7236/1: vic: always use simple ops

    Janusz Krzysztofik (1):
    ARM: 7184/1: fix $(CROSS_COMPILE) prefix missing from size invocation

    Javi Merino (1):
    ARM: 7242/1: PL330: Detach the request from the pl330_thread when it finishes successful

    Jon Medhurst (Tixy) (1):
    ARM: 7193/1: Fix machine_is_xxx() naming for eSata SheevaPlug and QNAP TS-209

    Kautuk Consul (1):
    ARM: 7178/1: fault.c: Port OOM changes into do_page_fault

    Kevin Hilman (1):
    ARM: 7140/1: remove NR_IRQS dependency for ARM-specific HARDIRQ_BITS definition

    Kukjin Kim (9):
    ARM: 7245/1: S3C64XX: introduce arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/common.[ch]
    ARM: 7246/1: S5P64X0: introduce arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/common.[ch]
    ARM: 7247/1: S5PC100: introduce arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/common.[ch]
    ARM: 7248/1: S5PV210: introduce arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/common.[ch]
    ARM: 7257/1: EXYNOS: introduce arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.[ch]
    ARM: 7265/1: restart: S3C24XX: use new restart hook
    ARM: 7266/1: restart: S3C64XX: use new restart hook
    ARM: 7250/1: restart: S5P64X0: use new restart hook
    ARM: 7251/1: restart: S5PC100: use new restart hook

    Leif Lindholm (4):
    ARM: 7206/1: Add generic ARM instruction set condition code checks.
    ARM: 7207/1: Use generic ARM instruction set condition code checks for nwfpe.
    ARM: 7208/1: Add condition code checking to SWP emulation handler.
    ARM: 7209/1: Use generic ARM instruction set condition code checks for kprobes.

    Linus Walleij (11):
    ARM: 7179/1: nomadik: localize cpu-8815 header
    ARM: 7199/2: only look for TCM on ARMv5 and later
    ARM: 7200/1: activate TCM on the Integrator
    ARM: 7233/1: ux500: remove overlapping iotable entries
    ARM: 7210/1: smp_twd: modernize clock event registration
    ARM: 7211/1: smp_twd: get the rate from a clock
    ARM: 7212/1: smp_twd: reconfigure clockevents after cpufreq change
    ARM: 7243/1: sp804: modernize clock event registration
    ARM: 7238/1: integrator: only hardcode AP PrimeCell IDs
    ARM: 7239/1: integrator: explicitly select the serial drivers
    ARM: 7261/1: clocksource/ux500-prcmu: fix sched_clock breakage

    Magnus Damm (1):
    ARM: mach-shmobile: use standard 2MiB coherent DMA memory size

    Marc Zyngier (20):
    ARM: gic: allow GIC to support non-banked setups
    ARM: Make global handler and CONFIG_MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER mutually exclusive
    ARM: mxc: rename gic_handle_irq to avoid name clash
    ARM: GIC: Add global gic_handle_irq() function
    ARM: imx: convert smp platforms to global gic_handle_irq()
    ARM: highbank: convert to CONFIG_MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: RealView: convert to CONFIG_MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: VExpress: convert to CONFIG_MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: msm: convert SMP platforms to CONFIG_MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: exynos4: convert to CONFIG_MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: tegra2: convert to CONFIG_MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: ux500: convert to CONFIG_MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: shmobile: convert smp platforms to gic_handle_irq()
    ARM: cns3xxx: convert to CONFIG_MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: zynq: convert to CONFIG_MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: omap2/3: Add global omap2/3_intc_handle_irq() functions
    ARM: omap2plus: convert to CONFIG_MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER
    ARM: omap2plus: remove irq-related global base addresses
    ARM: GIC: Make MULTI_IRQ_HANDLER mandatory
    ARM: 7205/2: sched_clock: allow sched_clock to be selected at runtime

    Ming Lei (2):
    arm: introduce cross trigger interface helpers
    arm: pmu: allow platform specific irq enable/disable handling

    Nicolas Pitre (21):
    ARM: mach-dove: remove inclusion of <mach/vmalloc.h>
    ARM: mach-prima2: don't define SIRFSOC_VA in terms of VMALLOC_END
    ARM: plat-mxc: remove inclusion of <mach/vmalloc.h>
    ARM: mach-at91: remove arch specific special handling for ioremap
    ARM: mach-davinci: remove arch specific special handling for ioremap
    ARM: mach-tegra: remove arch specific special handling for ioremap
    ARM: plat-omap: remove arch specific special handling for ioremap
    ARM: mach-bcmring: use proper constant to identify DMA memory area
    ARM: mach-orion5x: remove arch specific special handling for ioremap
    ARM: mach-kirkwood: remove arch specific special handling for ioremap
    ARM: mach-ixp23xx: remove arch specific special handling for ioremap
    ARM: plat-iop: remove arch specific special handling for ioremap
    ARM: sort the meminfo array earlier
    ARM: move initialization of the high_memory variable earlier
    mm: add vm_area_add_early()
    ARM: move iotable mappings within the vmalloc region
    ARM: simplify __iounmap() when dealing with section based mapping
    ARM: add generic ioremap optimization by reusing static mappings
    ARM: big removal of now unused vmalloc.h files
    ARM: move VMALLOC_END down temporarily for shmobile
    Revert "ARM: move VMALLOC_END down temporarily for shmobile"

    Pawel Moll (1):
    ARM: 7202/1: Add Cortex-A7 proc info

    Peter De Schrijver (NVIDIA) (3):
    ARM: 7240/1: Make ARCH_NR_GPIO a Kconfig variable
    ARM: 7244/1: mach-shmobile: Use CONFIG_ARCH_NR_GPIO
    ARM: 7241/1: mach-ux500 Use CONFIG_ARCH_NR_GPIO

    Rob Herring (5):
    ARM: versatile: remove overlapping map_desc entry
    ARM: realview: fix map_desc alignment
    ARM: realview-eb11mp: fix map_desc alignment
    ARM: 7169/1: topdown mmap support
    ARM: 7201/1: add EDAC atomic_scrub function

    Russell King (75):
    ARM: restart: add restart hook to machine_desc record
    ARM: restart: allow platforms more flexibility specifying restart mode
    ARM: restart: add default restart modes for PXA mioa701, spitz and tosa
    ARM: restart: move reboot failure handing into machine_restart()
    ARM: restart: remove argument to setup_mm_for_reboot()
    ARM: restart: remove local_irq_disable() from within arch_reset()
    ARM: clps711x: consolidate irq/mm/time code into a single file
    ARM: restart: only perform setup for restart when soft-restarting
    ARM: w90x900: add common nuc9xx.h
    ARM: restart: remove poodle restart handler
    Merge branch 'restart-cleanup' into restart
    Merge branch 'irqchip-consolidation' of git://git.kernel.org/.../maz/arm-platforms into devel-stable
    Merge branch 'irqchip-consolidation' of git://git.kernel.org/.../maz/arm-platforms into devel-stable
    Merge branch 'for-rmk' of git://git.kernel.org/.../will/linux into devel-stable
    Merge branch 'vmalloc' of git://git.linaro.org/people/nico/linux into devel-stable
    Merge branch 'kexec/idmap' of git://git.kernel.org/.../will/linux into devel-stable
    ARM: pgtable: switch to use pgtable-nopud.h
    Merge branch 'for-rmk' of git://git.kernel.org/.../cmarinas/linux into devel-stable
    ARM: Allow Kconfig to control the definition of NR_BANKS
    Merge branch 'arm/common-kconfig-refactor+for-rmk' of git://git.linaro.org/people/dmart/linux-2.6-arm into devel-stable
    ARM: Update mach-types
    Merge branches 'amba-modalias', 'fixes' and 'misc' into for-next
    Merge branch 'for-russell' of git://hansjkoch.de/git/linux-tcc into restart-cleanup
    Merge branch 'restart-cleanup' into HEAD
    ARM: restart: remove s3c24xx restart handler
    ARM: restart: at91: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: bcmring: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: clps711x: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: cns3xxx: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: dove: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: ebsa110: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: ep93xx: use new restart hook
    ARM: 7262/1: restart: EXYNOS: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: footbridge: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: h720x: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: highbank: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: integrator: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: iop3xx: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: iop13xx: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: ixp2000: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: ixp23xx: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: ixp4xx: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: kirkwood: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: ks8695: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: lpc32xx: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: mmp: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: mv78xx0: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: mxc: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: mxs: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: netx: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: nomadik: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: omap: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: orion5x: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: pnx4008: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: prima2: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: pxa: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: realview: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: riscpc: use new restart hook
    ARM: 7252/1: restart: S5PV210: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: sa1100: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: shark: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: spear: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: tegra: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: u300: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: versatile: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: Versatile Express: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: w90x900: use new restart hook
    ARM: restart: plat-samsung: remove plat/reset.h and s5p_reset_hook
    ARM: restart: lpc32xx & u300: remove unnecessary printk
    ARM: restart: remove comments about adding code to arch_reset()
    ARM: restart: remove the now empty arch_reset()
    ARM: restart: Temporary #error to persuade platform maintainers to take the restart changes seriously
    Merge branch 'vmalloc' of git://git.linaro.org/people/nico/linux into devel-stable
    Merge branch 'devel-stable' into for-next
    Merge branch 'restart' into for-next

    Santosh Shilimkar (2):
    ARM: 7188/1: OMAP2PLUS: Fix build error: 'omap2/omap3_intc_handle_irq' undeclared.
    ARM: 7189/1: OMAP3: Fix build break in cpuidle34xx.c because of irq function

    Sekhar Nori (1):
    ARM: 7190/1: restart: davinci: use new restart hook

    Shawn Guo (1):
    ARM: 7198/1: arm/imx6: add restart support for imx6q

    Tony Lindgren (3):
    ARM: 7159/1: OMAP: Introduce local common.h files
    ARM: 7192/1: OMAP: Fix build error for omap1_defconfig
    ARM: 7194/1: OMAP: Fix build after a merge between v3.2-rc4 and ARM restart changes

    Will Deacon (16):
    ARM: perf: clean and update ARMv7 event numbers
    ARM: perf: add support for stalled cycle ABI events
    ARM: perf: remove unused armpmu_get_max_events
    Merge branches 'perf/event-nos', 'perf/updates' and 'perf/omap4' into for-rmk
    ARM: idmap: populate identity map pgd at init time using .init.text
    ARM: suspend: use idmap_pgd instead of suspend_pgd
    ARM: proc-*.S: place cpu_reset functions into .idmap.text section
    ARM: idmap: use idmap_pgd when setting up mm for reboot
    ARM: head.S: only include __turn_mmu_on in the initial identity mapping
    ARM: SMP: use idmap_pgd for mapping MMU enable during secondary booting
    ARM: LPAE: add ISBs around MMU enabling code
    ARM: LPAE: mark memory banks with start > ULONG_MAX as highmem
    ARM: lib: add call_with_stack function for safely changing stack
    ARM: reset: implement soft_restart for jumping to a physical address
    ARM: stop: execute platform callback from cpu_stop code
    ARM: kexec: use soft_restart for branching to the reboot buffer

    Documentation/arm/memory.txt | 11 +-
    Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/gic.txt | 4 +
    Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/vic.txt | 29 +
    MAINTAINERS | 7 -
    arch/arm/Kconfig | 56 +-
    arch/arm/Makefile | 2 -
    arch/arm/boot/compressed/Makefile | 3 +-
    arch/arm/boot/compressed/head.S | 1 +
    arch/arm/common/Kconfig | 6 +
    arch/arm/common/gic.c | 165 ++++-
    arch/arm/common/pl330.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/common/timer-sp.c | 7 +-
    arch/arm/common/vic.c | 148 +++-
    arch/arm/include/asm/assembler.h | 11 +
    arch/arm/include/asm/cti.h | 179 +++++
    arch/arm/include/asm/edac.h | 48 ++
    arch/arm/include/asm/entry-macro-vic2.S | 57 --
    arch/arm/include/asm/gpio.h | 4 +
    arch/arm/include/asm/hardirq.h | 17 -
    arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/entry-macro-gic.S | 60 --
    arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/gic.h | 26 +-
    arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/iop3xx.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/vic.h | 10 +-
    arch/arm/include/asm/idmap.h | 14 +
    arch/arm/include/asm/mach/arch.h | 9 +-
    arch/arm/include/asm/opcodes.h | 20 +
    arch/arm/include/asm/page.h | 4 +
    arch/arm/include/asm/perf_event.h | 3 -
    arch/arm/include/asm/pgalloc.h | 26 +-
    arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-2level.h | 41 +
    arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-3level-hwdef.h | 77 ++
    arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-3level-types.h | 70 ++
    arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-3level.h | 155 ++++
    arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-hwdef.h | 4 +
    arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable.h | 55 +--
    arch/arm/include/asm/pmu.h | 15 +-
    arch/arm/include/asm/proc-fns.h | 21 +
    arch/arm/include/asm/processor.h | 2 +
    arch/arm/include/asm/sched_clock.h | 108 +---
    arch/arm/include/asm/setup.h | 6 +-
    arch/arm/include/asm/swab.h | 5 +-
    arch/arm/include/asm/system.h | 10 +-
    arch/arm/include/asm/tlb.h | 12 +-
    arch/arm/kernel/Makefile | 2 +-
    arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S | 7 +-
    arch/arm/kernel/head.S | 65 ++-
    arch/arm/kernel/hw_breakpoint.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/kernel/kprobes-test.c | 66 +--
    arch/arm/kernel/machine_kexec.c | 15 +-
    arch/arm/kernel/opcodes.c | 72 ++
    arch/arm/kernel/perf_event.c | 19 +-
    arch/arm/kernel/perf_event_v6.c | 32 +-
    arch/arm/kernel/perf_event_v7.c | 401 ++++------
    arch/arm/kernel/perf_event_xscale.c | 16 +-
    arch/arm/kernel/process.c | 77 ++-
    arch/arm/kernel/sched_clock.c | 118 +++-
    arch/arm/kernel/setup.c | 15 +-
    arch/arm/kernel/sleep.S | 4 +
    arch/arm/kernel/smp.c | 36 +-
    arch/arm/kernel/smp_twd.c | 95 +++-
    arch/arm/kernel/suspend.c | 18 +-
    arch/arm/kernel/swp_emulate.c | 16 +
    arch/arm/kernel/tcm.c | 22 +-
    arch/arm/kernel/vmlinux.lds.S | 7 +
    arch/arm/lib/Makefile | 3 +-
    arch/arm/lib/call_with_stack.S | 44 ++
    arch/arm/mach-at91/at91cap9.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9_alt_reset.S | 9 +-
    arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9rl.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-at91/generic.h | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/io.h | 8 -
    arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/system.h | 9 -
    arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 28 -
    arch/arm/mach-at91/setup.c | 18 -
    arch/arm/mach-bcmring/arch.c | 25 +-
    arch/arm/mach-bcmring/dma.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-bcmring/include/mach/system.h | 26 -
    arch/arm/mach-bcmring/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 25 -
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/Makefile | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/autcpu12.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/cdb89712.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/ceiva.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/clep7312.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/{irq.c => common.c} | 100 +++-
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/edb7211-arch.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/fortunet.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/include/mach/system.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 20 -
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/mm.c | 48 --
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/p720t.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-clps711x/time.c | 84 --
    arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/cns3420vb.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/core.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/include/mach/system.h | 3 -
    arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 11 -
    arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/pm.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/Makefile | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-da830-evm.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-da850-evm.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-dm355-evm.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-dm355-leopard.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-dm365-evm.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-dm644x-evm.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-dm646x-evm.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-mityomapl138.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-neuros-osd2.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-omapl138-hawk.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-sffsdr.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-tnetv107x-evm.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/common.c | 3 -
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/da830.c | 1 -
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/da850.c | 1 -
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/devices-da8xx.c | 5 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/devices.c | 5 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm355.c | 1 -
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm365.c | 1 -
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm644x.c | 1 -
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/dm646x.c | 1 -
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/include/mach/common.h | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/include/mach/da8xx.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/include/mach/io.h | 8 -
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/include/mach/system.h | 6 -
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/include/mach/tnetv107x.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 14 -
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/io.c | 48 --
    arch/arm/mach-davinci/tnetv107x.c | 7 +-
    arch/arm/mach-dove/cm-a510.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-dove/common.c | 16 +
    arch/arm/mach-dove/common.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-dove/dove-db-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-dove/include/mach/dove.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-dove/include/mach/system.h | 19 -
    arch/arm/mach-dove/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-ebsa110/core.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-ebsa110/include/mach/system.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-ebsa110/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 10 -
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/adssphere.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/core.c | 12 +
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/edb93xx.c | 17 +
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/gesbc9312.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 42 -
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/include/mach/platform.h | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/include/mach/system.h | 17 -
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/micro9.c | 9 +
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/simone.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/snappercl15.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/ts72xx.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/vision_ep9307.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/Kconfig | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/Makefile | 9 +-
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/clock-exynos4210.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/clock-exynos4212.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/clock.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.c | 713 +++++++++++++++++
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.h | 41 +
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/cpu.c | 293 -------
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 75 --
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/map.h | 12 +-
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/system.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 22 -
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/init.c | 42 -
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/irq-combiner.c | 124 ---
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/irq-eint.c | 237 ------
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-armlex4210.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-nuri.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-origen.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-smdk4x12.c | 10 +-
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-smdkv310.c | 10 +-
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-universal_c210.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-exynos/platsmp.c | 28 +-
    arch/arm/mach-footbridge/cats-hw.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-footbridge/common.c | 27 +
    arch/arm/mach-footbridge/common.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-footbridge/ebsa285.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-footbridge/include/mach/system.h | 56 --
    arch/arm/mach-footbridge/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 10 -
    arch/arm/mach-footbridge/netwinder-hw.c | 27 +
    arch/arm/mach-footbridge/personal.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-gemini/include/mach/system.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-gemini/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 10 -
    arch/arm/mach-h720x/common.c | 5 +
    arch/arm/mach-h720x/common.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-h720x/h7201-eval.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-h720x/h7202-eval.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-h720x/include/mach/system.h | 6 -
    arch/arm/mach-h720x/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 10 -
    arch/arm/mach-highbank/core.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-highbank/highbank.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-highbank/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-highbank/include/mach/system.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-highbank/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 1 -
    arch/arm/mach-highbank/system.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-imx/Kconfig | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-imx/clock-imx6q.c | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-apf9328.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-armadillo5x0.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-bug.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-cpuimx27.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-cpuimx35.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-eukrea_cpuimx25.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx27_visstrim_m10.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx27ipcam.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx27lite.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx6q.c | 34 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-kzm_arm11_01.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx1ads.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx21ads.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx25_3ds.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx27_3ds.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx27ads.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx31_3ds.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx31ads.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx31lilly.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx31lite.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx31moboard.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mx35_3ds.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-mxt_td60.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-pca100.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-pcm037.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-pcm038.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-pcm043.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-qong.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-scb9328.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-vpr200.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-imx/src.c | 23 +
    arch/arm/mach-integrator/Kconfig | 4 +
    arch/arm/mach-integrator/common.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-integrator/core.c | 27 +-
    arch/arm/mach-integrator/include/mach/system.h | 11 -
    arch/arm/mach-integrator/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 20 -
    arch/arm/mach-integrator/integrator_ap.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-integrator/integrator_cp.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-iop13xx/include/mach/iop13xx.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-iop13xx/include/mach/system.h | 14 -
    arch/arm/mach-iop13xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 4 -
    arch/arm/mach-iop13xx/iq81340mc.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-iop13xx/iq81340sc.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-iop13xx/setup.c | 11 +
    arch/arm/mach-iop32x/em7210.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-iop32x/glantank.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-iop32x/include/mach/io.h | 7 -
    arch/arm/mach-iop32x/include/mach/system.h | 21 -
    arch/arm/mach-iop32x/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-iop32x/iq31244.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-iop32x/iq80321.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-iop32x/n2100.c | 9 +
    arch/arm/mach-iop33x/include/mach/io.h | 7 -
    arch/arm/mach-iop33x/include/mach/system.h | 10 -
    arch/arm/mach-iop33x/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-iop33x/iq80331.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-iop33x/iq80332.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/core.c | 4 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/enp2611.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/include/mach/platform.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/include/mach/system.h | 35 -
    arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 20 -
    arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/ixdp2400.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/ixdp2800.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/ixdp2x01.c | 32 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp23xx/core.c | 6 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp23xx/espresso.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp23xx/include/mach/io.h | 29 -
    arch/arm/mach-ixp23xx/include/mach/platform.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp23xx/include/mach/system.h | 17 -
    arch/arm/mach-ixp23xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 10 -
    arch/arm/mach-ixp23xx/ixdp2351.c | 12 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp23xx/roadrunner.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/avila-setup.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/common.c | 36 +-
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/coyote-setup.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/dsmg600-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/fsg-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/gateway7001-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/goramo_mlr.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/gtwx5715-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/include/mach/platform.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/include/mach/system.h | 25 -
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/ixdp425-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/nas100d-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/nslu2-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/omixp-setup.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/vulcan-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/wg302v2-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/common.c | 16 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/common.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/d2net_v2-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/db88f6281-bp-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/dockstar-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/guruplug-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/include/mach/io.h | 25 -
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/include/mach/system.h | 19 -
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/mv88f6281gtw_ge-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/netspace_v2-setup.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/netxbig_v2-setup.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/openrd-setup.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/rd88f6192-nas-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/rd88f6281-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/sheevaplug-setup.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/t5325-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/ts219-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/ts41x-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ks8695/board-acs5k.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ks8695/board-dsm320.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ks8695/board-micrel.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ks8695/generic.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-ks8695/include/mach/system.h | 21 -
    arch/arm/mach-ks8695/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 19 -
    arch/arm/mach-ks8695/time.c | 18 +
    arch/arm/mach-lpc32xx/common.c | 20 +-
    arch/arm/mach-lpc32xx/common.h | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-lpc32xx/include/mach/system.h | 25 -
    arch/arm/mach-lpc32xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 24 -
    arch/arm/mach-lpc32xx/phy3250.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/aspenite.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/avengers_lite.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/brownstone.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/common.c | 5 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/common.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/flint.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/gplugd.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/include/mach/pxa168.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/include/mach/system.h | 10 -
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/jasper.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/pxa168.c | 5 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/tavorevb.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/teton_bga.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/time.c | 16 +-
    arch/arm/mach-mmp/ttc_dkb.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-msm/Kconfig | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-msm/board-msm8960.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-msm/board-msm8x60.c | 4 +
    arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/entry-macro-qgic.S | 17 -
    arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/entry-macro-vic.S | 37 -
    arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 27 +-
    arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/system.h | 8 -
    arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 22 -
    arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/buffalo-wxl-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/common.c | 16 +
    arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/common.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/db78x00-bp-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/include/mach/system.h | 19 -
    arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/rd78x00-masa-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/board-cpuimx51.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/board-cpuimx51sd.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/board-mx50_rdp.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/board-mx51_3ds.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/board-mx51_babbage.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/board-mx51_efikamx.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/board-mx51_efikasb.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/board-mx53_ard.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/board-mx53_evk.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/board-mx53_loco.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/board-mx53_smd.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/imx51-dt.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mx5/imx53-dt.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mxs/include/mach/common.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mxs/include/mach/system.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-mxs/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 22 -
    arch/arm/mach-mxs/mach-m28evk.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mxs/mach-mx23evk.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mxs/mach-mx28evk.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mxs/mach-stmp378x_devb.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mxs/mach-tx28.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-mxs/system.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-netx/generic.c | 5 +
    arch/arm/mach-netx/generic.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-netx/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 13 -
    arch/arm/mach-netx/include/mach/system.h | 10 -
    arch/arm/mach-netx/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 19 -
    arch/arm/mach-netx/nxdb500.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-netx/nxdkn.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-netx/nxeb500hmi.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-nomadik/board-nhk8815.c | 5 +
    arch/arm/mach-nomadik/cpu-8815.c | 12 +
    arch/arm/mach-nomadik/cpu-8815.h | 4 +
    arch/arm/mach-nomadik/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 30 -
    arch/arm/mach-nomadik/include/mach/setup.h | 3 -
    arch/arm/mach-nomadik/include/mach/system.h | 13 -
    arch/arm/mach-nomadik/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-ams-delta.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-fsample.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-generic.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-h2.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-h3.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-htcherald.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-innovator.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-nokia770.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-osk.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-palmte.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-palmtt.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-palmz71.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-perseus2.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-sx1.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-voiceblue.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/common.h | 62 ++
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/devices.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 20 -
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/io.c | 1 -
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/reset.c | 5 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/time.c | 60 +--
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/timer32k.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/Kconfig | 4 +
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-2430sdp.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-3430sdp.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-3630sdp.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-4430sdp.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-am3517crane.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-am3517evm.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-apollon.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-cm-t35.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-cm-t3517.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-devkit8000.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-generic.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-h4.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-igep0020.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-ldp.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-n8x0.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3beagle.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3evm.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3logic.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3pandora.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3stalker.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3touchbook.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap4panda.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-overo.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-rm680.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-rx51-peripherals.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-rx51.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-ti8168evm.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-zoom-peripherals.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-zoom.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm2xxx_3xxx.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/cm44xx.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/cminst44xx.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/common.c | 2 +-
    .../include/plat => mach-omap2}/common.h | 109 +++-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/control.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/cpuidle34xx.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/display.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/i2c.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/id.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 137 ----
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/omap4-common.h | 43 -
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 20 -
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/io.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/irq.c | 51 ++
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-hotplug.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-smp.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap4-common.c | 9 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm24xx.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm34xx.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm44xx.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/prcm.c | 7 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/prcm_mpu44xx.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm2xxx_3xxx.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/prm44xx.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/prminst44xx.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/sdram-nokia.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/sdrc.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/sdrc2xxx.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/serial.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/smartreflex.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/timer.c | 22 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/vc3xxx_data.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/vc44xx_data.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/voltage.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/voltagedomains3xxx_data.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/voltagedomains44xx_data.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/vp.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/vp3xxx_data.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-omap2/vp44xx_data.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/common.c | 12 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/common.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/d2net-setup.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/db88f5281-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/dns323-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/edmini_v2-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/include/mach/io.h | 25 -
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/include/mach/system.h | 14 -
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/kurobox_pro-setup.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/ls-chl-setup.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/ls_hgl-setup.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/lsmini-setup.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/mss2-setup.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/mv2120-setup.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/net2big-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/rd88f5181l-fxo-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/rd88f5181l-ge-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/rd88f5182-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/rd88f6183ap-ge-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/terastation_pro2-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/ts209-setup.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/ts409-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/ts78xx-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/wnr854t-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-orion5x/wrt350n-v2-setup.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/common.c | 9 +-
    arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 11 +-
    arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/include/mach/system.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 14 -
    arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/time.c | 17 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pnx4008/core.c | 6 +
    arch/arm/mach-pnx4008/include/mach/system.h | 9 -
    arch/arm/mach-pnx4008/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 20 -
    arch/arm/mach-prima2/common.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-prima2/include/mach/map.h | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-prima2/include/mach/system.h | 12 -
    arch/arm/mach-prima2/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 16 -
    arch/arm/mach-prima2/prima2.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-prima2/rstc.c | 7 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/balloon3.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/capc7117.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x2xx.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x300.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pxa270.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pxa300.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/colibri-pxa320.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/corgi.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/csb726.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/em-x270.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/eseries.c | 6 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/ezx.c | 6 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/generic.h | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/gumstix.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/h5000.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/himalaya.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/hx4700.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/icontrol.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/idp.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 36 -
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/system.h | 8 -
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 11 -
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/littleton.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/lpd270.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/lubbock.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/magician.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/mainstone.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/mioa701.c | 7 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/mp900.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmld.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmt5.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmtc.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmte2.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmtreo.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmtx.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmz72.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/pcm027.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/poodle.c | 9 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/raumfeld.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/reset.c | 7 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/saar.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/saarb.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/spitz.c | 9 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/stargate2.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/tavorevb.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/tavorevb3.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/time.c | 15 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/tosa.c | 5 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/trizeps4.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/viper.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/vpac270.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/xcep.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/z2.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/zeus.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/zylonite.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-realview/Kconfig | 9 +
    arch/arm/mach-realview/core.h | 1 -
    arch/arm/mach-realview/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-realview/include/mach/system.h | 17 -
    arch/arm/mach-realview/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 21 -
    arch/arm/mach-realview/realview_eb.c | 10 +-
    arch/arm/mach-realview/realview_pb1176.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-realview/realview_pb11mp.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-realview/realview_pba8.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-realview/realview_pbx.c | 10 +-
    arch/arm/mach-rpc/include/mach/system.h | 14 -
    arch/arm/mach-rpc/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 10 -
    arch/arm/mach-rpc/riscpc.c | 12 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/common.h | 17 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/reset.h | 22 -
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/system-reset.h | 32 -
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/system.h | 4 -
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 20 -
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-amlm5900.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-bast.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-h1940.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-n30.c | 4 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-otom.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-qt2410.c | 5 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-smdk2410.c | 5 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-tct_hammer.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/mach-vr1000.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/s3c2410.c | 13 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2412/mach-jive.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2412/mach-smdk2413.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2412/mach-vstms.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2412/s3c2412.c | 10 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2416/mach-smdk2416.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2416/s3c2416.c | 7 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/common.h | 17 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-anubis.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-at2440evb.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-gta02.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-mini2440.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-nexcoder.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-osiris.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-rx1950.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-rx3715.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/mach-smdk2440.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/s3c2440.c | 13 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2443/mach-smdk2443.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c2443/s3c2443.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/Makefile | 65 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/clock.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/{irq-eint.c => common.c} | 192 +++++-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/common.h | 57 ++
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/cpu.c | 161 ----
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 7 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/system.h | 11 -
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 20 -
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/irq.c | 47 --
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-anw6410.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-crag6410.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-hmt.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-mini6410.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-ncp.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-real6410.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smartq.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smartq5.c | 5 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smartq7.c | 5 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smdk6400.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smdk6410.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/s3c6400.c | 5 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/s3c6410.c | 6 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/Makefile | 9 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/clock-s5p6440.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/clock-s5p6450.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/clock.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/common.c | 468 ++++++++++++
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/common.h | 57 ++
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/cpu.c | 215 ------
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 7 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/include/mach/system.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 20 -
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/init.c | 73 --
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/irq-eint.c | 155 ----
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/mach-smdk6440.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/mach-smdk6450.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/Makefile | 29 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/clock.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/{cpu.c => common.c} | 103 ++-
    arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/common.h | 37 +
    arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 25 -
    arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/include/mach/system.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 17 -
    arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/init.c | 24 -
    arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/mach-smdkc100.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/Makefile | 19 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/clock.c | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/{cpu.c => common.c} | 113 +++-
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/common.h | 37 +
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 37 -
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/system.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 22 -
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/init.c | 44 --
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-aquila.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-goni.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-smdkc110.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-smdkv210.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/mach-torbreck.c | 8 +-
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/assabet.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/badge4.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/cerf.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/collie.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/generic.c | 11 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/generic.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/h3100.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/h3600.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/hackkit.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/include/mach/system.h | 13 -
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 4 -
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/jornada720.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/lart.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/nanoengine.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/pleb.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/shannon.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/simpad.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-sa1100/time.c | 28 +-
    arch/arm/mach-shark/core.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-shark/include/mach/system.h | 3 -
    arch/arm/mach-shark/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 4 -
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/Makefile | 1 -
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-ag5evm.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-ap4evb.c | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-g3evm.c | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-g4evm.c | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-kota2.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-mackerel.c | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/entry-gic.S | 18 -
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/common.h | 1 -
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 9 -
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/gpio.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/system.h | 3 +-
    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 7 -
    arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 27 -
    arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/include/mach/generic.h | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 19 -
    arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear300_evb.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear310_evb.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/spear320_evb.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-spear6xx/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 36 -
    arch/arm/mach-spear6xx/include/mach/generic.h | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-spear6xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 19 -
    arch/arm/mach-spear6xx/spear600_evb.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/Kconfig | 11 -
    arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/Makefile | 9 -
    arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/Makefile.boot | 3 -
    arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/board-tcc8000-sdk.c | 81 --
    arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/clock.c | 580 --------------
    arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/common.h | 15 -
    arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/devices.c | 239 ------
    arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/io.c | 62 --
    arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/irq.c | 111 ---
    arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/time.c | 134 ----
    arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-dt.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-harmony.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-paz00.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-seaboard.c | 7 +
    arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-trimslice.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-tegra/common.c | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 22 +-
    arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach/io.h | 6 -
    arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach/system.h | 4 -
    arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 28 -
    arch/arm/mach-tegra/io.c | 21 -
    arch/arm/mach-tegra/timer.c | 24 +-
    arch/arm/mach-u300/core.c | 20 +
    arch/arm/mach-u300/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 24 -
    arch/arm/mach-u300/include/mach/platform.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-u300/include/mach/system.h | 28 -
    arch/arm/mach-u300/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 12 -
    arch/arm/mach-u300/timer.c | 15 +-
    arch/arm/mach-u300/u300.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-mop500.c | 4 +
    arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-u5500.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-ux500/cpu-db5500.c | 5 +-
    arch/arm/mach-ux500/cpu-db8500.c | 5 +-
    arch/arm/mach-ux500/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-ux500/include/mach/gpio.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-ux500/include/mach/system.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-ux500/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 18 -
    arch/arm/mach-versatile/core.c | 18 +-
    arch/arm/mach-versatile/core.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-versatile/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 30 -
    arch/arm/mach-versatile/include/mach/system.h | 16 -
    arch/arm/mach-versatile/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 21 -
    arch/arm/mach-versatile/versatile_ab.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-versatile/versatile_dt.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-versatile/versatile_pb.c | 3 +
    arch/arm/mach-vexpress/Kconfig | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-vexpress/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 2 -
    arch/arm/mach-vexpress/include/mach/system.h | 4 -
    arch/arm/mach-vexpress/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 21 -
    arch/arm/mach-vexpress/v2m.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mach-vt8500/include/mach/system.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-vt8500/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 20 -
    arch/arm/mach-w90x900/cpu.c | 16 +
    arch/arm/mach-w90x900/include/mach/system.h | 22 -
    arch/arm/mach-w90x900/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 23 -
    arch/arm/mach-w90x900/irq.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-w90x900/mach-nuc910evb.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-w90x900/mach-nuc950evb.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-w90x900/mach-nuc960evb.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-w90x900/nuc910.h | 9 +-
    arch/arm/mach-w90x900/nuc950.h | 9 +-
    arch/arm/mach-w90x900/nuc960.h | 9 +-
    arch/arm/mach-w90x900/{nuc910.h => nuc9xx.h} | 12 +-
    arch/arm/mach-w90x900/time.c | 2 +
    arch/arm/mach-zynq/common.c | 1 +
    arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 3 -
    arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/system.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 20 -
    arch/arm/mm/Kconfig | 40 +-
    arch/arm/mm/alignment.c | 2 +-
    arch/arm/mm/context.c | 19 +-
    arch/arm/mm/fault.c | 169 ++---
    arch/arm/mm/fault.h | 27 +-
    arch/arm/mm/fsr-2level.c | 78 ++
    arch/arm/mm/fsr-3level.c | 68 ++
    arch/arm/mm/idmap.c | 93 ++-
    arch/arm/mm/init.c | 40 +-
    arch/arm/mm/ioremap.c | 119 ++--
    arch/arm/mm/mm.h | 14 +
    arch/arm/mm/mmap.c | 173 ++++-
    arch/arm/mm/mmu.c | 97 ++-
    arch/arm/mm/nommu.c | 4 +-
    arch/arm/mm/pgd.c | 51 ++-
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm1020.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm1020e.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm1022.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm1026.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm6_7.S | 4 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm720.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm740.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm7tdmi.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm920.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm922.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm925.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm926.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm940.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm946.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-arm9tdmi.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-fa526.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-feroceon.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-macros.S | 5 +-
    arch/arm/mm/proc-mohawk.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-sa110.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-sa1100.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v6.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7-2level.S | 171 +++++
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7-3level.S | 150 ++++
    arch/arm/mm/proc-v7.S | 190 +----
    arch/arm/mm/proc-xsc3.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/mm/proc-xscale.S | 3 +
    arch/arm/nwfpe/entry.S | 8 +-
    arch/arm/nwfpe/fpopcode.c | 26 -
    arch/arm/nwfpe/fpopcode.h | 3 -
    arch/arm/plat-iop/Makefile | 4 +-
    arch/arm/plat-iop/io.c | 59 --
    .../include/mach/system.h => plat-iop/restart.c} | 12 +-
    arch/arm/plat-iop/time.c | 16 +-
    arch/arm/plat-mxc/Kconfig | 1 +
    arch/arm/plat-mxc/Makefile | 1 -
    arch/arm/plat-mxc/gic.c | 41 -
    arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/common.h | 4 +-
    arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 11 -
    arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/mx1.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/system.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 22 -
    arch/arm/plat-mxc/system.c | 11 +-
    arch/arm/plat-mxc/time.c | 15 +-
    arch/arm/plat-nomadik/timer.c | 20 +-
    arch/arm/plat-omap/Makefile | 2 +-
    arch/arm/plat-omap/common.c | 8 +
    arch/arm/plat-omap/counter_32k.c | 40 +-
    arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/common.h | 83 --
    arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/io.h | 76 --
    arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/irqs.h | 14 -
    arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/system.h | 2 -
    arch/arm/plat-omap/io.c | 159 ----
    arch/arm/plat-orion/time.c | 21 +-
    arch/arm/plat-s3c24xx/cpu.c | 23 -
    arch/arm/plat-s5p/Kconfig | 1 +
    arch/arm/plat-s5p/Makefile | 1 -
    arch/arm/plat-s5p/cpu.c | 144 ----
    arch/arm/plat-s5p/s5p-time.c | 19 +-
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/cpu.h | 6 -
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/exynos4.h | 35 -
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/reset.h | 16 -
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c2412.h | 3 +
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c2416.h | 2 +
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c2443.h | 2 +
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c6400.h | 36 -
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c6410.h | 29 -
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s5p6440.h | 36 -
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s5p6450.h | 36 -
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s5pc100.h | 33 -
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s5pv210.h | 33 -
    arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/system-reset.h | 31 -
    .../arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/watchdog-reset.h | 1 +
    arch/arm/plat-spear/Makefile | 2 +-
    arch/arm/plat-spear/include/plat/system.h | 15 -
    arch/arm/plat-spear/include/plat/vmalloc.h | 19 -
    .../{include/plat/system.h => restart.c} | 24 +-
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/Kconfig | 20 -
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/Makefile | 3 -
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/clock.c | 179 -----
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/clock.h | 48 --
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/debug-macro.S | 32 -
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 68 --
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/hardware.h | 43 -
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/io.h | 23 -
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/irqs.h | 83 --
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/system.h | 31 -
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/tcc8k-regs.h | 807 --------------------
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/timex.h | 5 -
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/uncompress.h | 34 -
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 10 -
    arch/arm/plat-tcc/system.c | 25 -
    arch/arm/plat-versatile/sched-clock.c | 29 +-
    arch/arm/tools/mach-types | 713 +++++++++--------
    drivers/amba/bus.c | 4 +
    drivers/char/hw_random/nomadik-rng.c | 2 +
    drivers/clocksource/clksrc-dbx500-prcmu.c | 16 +-
    drivers/dma/amba-pl08x.c | 2 +
    drivers/dma/pl330.c | 2 +
    drivers/gpio/gpio-pl061.c | 2 +
    drivers/input/serio/ambakmi.c | 2 +
    drivers/mmc/host/mmci.c | 2 +
    drivers/rtc/rtc-pl030.c | 2 +
    drivers/rtc/rtc-pl031.c | 2 +
    drivers/spi/spi-pl022.c | 2 +
    drivers/tty/serial/amba-pl010.c | 2 +
    drivers/tty/serial/amba-pl011.c | 2 +
    drivers/video/amba-clcd.c | 2 +
    drivers/watchdog/sp805_wdt.c | 2 +
    include/linux/amba/bus.h | 7 +-
    include/linux/irqdomain.h | 3 +-
    include/linux/mod_devicetable.h | 18 +
    include/linux/vmalloc.h | 1 +
    kernel/irq/irqdomain.c | 12 +-
    mm/vmalloc.c | 29 +-
    scripts/mod/file2alias.c | 72 ++
    sound/arm/aaci.c | 2 +
    create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/vic.txt
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/cti.h
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/edac.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/entry-macro-vic2.S
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/entry-macro-gic.S
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/idmap.h
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/opcodes.h
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-3level-hwdef.h
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-3level-types.h
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable-3level.h
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/kernel/opcodes.c
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/lib/call_with_stack.S
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-bcmring/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    rename arch/arm/mach-clps711x/{irq.c => common.c} (58%)
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-clps711x/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-clps711x/mm.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-clps711x/time.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-cns3xxx/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-davinci/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-davinci/io.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-dove/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-ebsa110/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.c
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/cpu.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/init.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/irq-combiner.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/irq-eint.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-footbridge/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-gemini/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-h720x/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-highbank/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-integrator/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-iop13xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-iop32x/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-iop33x/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-ixp2000/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-ixp23xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-ks8695/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-lpc32xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-mmp/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/entry-macro-qgic.S
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/entry-macro-vic.S
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-msm/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-mv78xx0/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-mxs/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-netx/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-nomadik/cpu-8815.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-nomadik/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-omap1/common.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-omap1/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    copy arch/arm/{plat-omap/include/plat => mach-omap2}/common.h (63%)
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/omap4-common.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-omap2/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-pnx4008/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-prima2/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-realview/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-rpc/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/common.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/reset.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/system-reset.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c2410/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c2440/common.h
    rename arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/{irq-eint.c => common.c} (50%)
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/common.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/cpu.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/irq.c
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/common.c
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/common.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/cpu.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/init.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5p64x0/irq-eint.c
    rename arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/{cpu.c => common.c} (66%)
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/common.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pc100/init.c
    rename arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/{cpu.c => common.c} (67%)
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/common.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s5pv210/init.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-sa1100/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-shark/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/entry-gic.S
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-spear3xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-spear6xx/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/Kconfig
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/Makefile
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/Makefile.boot
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/board-tcc8000-sdk.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/clock.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/common.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/devices.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/io.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/irq.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tcc8k/time.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-tegra/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-u300/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-ux500/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-versatile/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-vexpress/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-vt8500/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-w90x900/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    copy arch/arm/mach-w90x900/{nuc910.h => nuc9xx.h} (72%)
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mm/fsr-2level.c
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mm/fsr-3level.c
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mm/proc-v7-2level.S
    create mode 100644 arch/arm/mm/proc-v7-3level.S
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-iop/io.c
    copy arch/arm/{mach-iop33x/include/mach/system.h => plat-iop/restart.c} (66%)
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-mxc/gic.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-mxc/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-omap/io.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-s5p/cpu.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/exynos4.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/reset.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c6400.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s3c6410.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s5p6440.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s5p6450.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s5pc100.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/s5pv210.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/system-reset.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-spear/include/plat/vmalloc.h
    copy arch/arm/plat-spear/{include/plat/system.h => restart.c} (59%)
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/Kconfig
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/Makefile
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/clock.c
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/clock.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/debug-macro.S
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/entry-macro.S
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/hardware.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/io.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/irqs.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/system.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/tcc8k-regs.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/timex.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/uncompress.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/include/mach/vmalloc.h
    delete mode 100644 arch/arm/plat-tcc/system.c

      Last update: 2012-01-04 11:03    [W:0.133 / U:31.008 seconds]