SubjectRe: [patch v4, kernel version 3.2.1] net/ipv4/ip_gre: Ethernet multipoint GRE over IP
From
David is correct, the forwarding speed of Open vSwitch is at parity
with the Linux Bridging module and its tunneling speed is actually
slightly faster than the in kernel GRE implementation. I have tested
this across a variety of configurations.

Joseph.

--
Founder | Director | VP Research
Orion Virtualisation Solutions | www.orionvm.com.au | Phone: 1300 56