    SubjectRe: [RFCv2 00/14]
    On 1/23/2012 10:53 PM, Rob Herring wrote:
    > On 01/23/2012 03:07 PM, Grant Likely wrote:
    >> Hey everyone,
    >> Here's the second RFC for the irq_domain patches. I could use some
    >> help testing now. I still expect there will be a few bugs. The
    >> series is based on v3.3-rc1, and I've pushed it out to my git server:
    >> git:// irqdomain/next
    > Can you post to linux-arm-kernel too so people are aware of this work
    > and stop posting dead-end irqdomain patches.

    Good point, I have two pending series that are using the
    irq_domain_add() so far, so it will be good to have that branch pulled
    in arm-soc.

    > I tested what you had as of this morning and it works fine for me. Looks
    > like the only diff is the VExpress code. I'm working on rebasing my
    > domain support for generic irqchip now.

    In fact your generic irqchip should even avoid us to use
    irq_domain_add_legacy() since both GPIO and OMAP3 intc are already using
    the irqchip.

    I guess you are not going to change the interface so the patches I did
    on your previous branch to try them should be good already, isn't it?

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-01-25 15:15    [W:0.021 / U:39.616 seconds]