    SubjectRe: Linux 3.3-1 out - merge window closed
    On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Carlos Chinea <> wrote:
    > Hi Linus,
    > On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 15:58 -0800, ext Linus Torvalds wrote:
    >> So the subject says it all. It's been two weeks(+a day), and 3.3-rc1 is now out.
    >> There are a couple of trees I haven't merged on purpose, and there may
    >> be a few trees I overlooked by mistake. The "on purpose" ones were
    >> things that looked unfamiliar and I felt I didn't have the bandwidth
    >> to check. The "mistake" ones would just be things I missed due to
    >> being busy.
    > Is the HSI framework pull on the "on purpose" list ?
    > Several people have shown interest for this to be integrated in the
    > kernel to help development.The framework is already in use in Nokia
    > products like N9.

    We (ST-Ericsson) also use this framework and we have a driver
    for it in the works and submitted to the list at one time I think.
    I am sorry if I have not ACK:ed all patches but I have my ack on
    the big one.

    That said I suspect it mightn't have been pulled because
    Torvalds cannot verify who you are, and/or that there is no signed
    tag on it? GPG keys are getting mandatory, though it's sad if it's
    becoming a barrier to entry.

    Linus Walleij

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-01-23 20:45    [W:0.025 / U:2.796 seconds]