SubjectRe: Updated btrfs/crypto snappy interface ready for merging
Andi Kleen wrote:
>> It's because decompressing inline extents always fails. I've fixed it
>> and will send the patch out in a new mail thread.
>
> Thanks for fixing.
>

>> But seems there's bug in lib snappy code, which makes the decompressed
>> data doesn't quite match the original data.
>>
>> Simply copy a file to a btrfs filesystem with snappy enabled, and clear
>> page cache, and check the file:
>
> Hmm weird, I have never seen this. Do you have a reproducer?
>
> The basic compression code is quite well tested, I have a reasonable
> unit test.

At first I saved emails and patched them in linux-btrfs git tree, and I
got weired result. Then I pulled the snappy branch directly, and now
nothing is wrong.. Sorry for the noise.

  Last update: 2012-01-17 10:27    [W:0.041 / U:1.188 seconds]