    SubjectRe: [RFC,PATCH 2/2] Documentation: prctl/seccomp_filter
    Hi Will,

    That's very different approach to the system call interposition problem.
    I find you solution very interesting. It gives far more capabilities
    than my syscalls cgroup that you commented on some time ago. It's ready
    now but I haven't tried filtering yet. I think that if your solution
    make it to the mainline (and I guess that's really possible at current
    stage :)), there will be no place for mine solution but that's ok.

    There's one thing that I'm curious about - have you measured overhead in
    any way? That was one of the biggest issues in all previous attempts to
    limit syscalls. I'd love to compare the numbers with mine solution.

    I'll examine your patch later on and put some comments if I bump into

    Best Regards,
    Lukasz Sowa

     \ /
      Last update: 2012-01-12 14:15    [W:0.023 / U:65.292 seconds]