SubjectRe: linux-next: no tree for Sept 6
From
On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Arnaud Lacombe <lacombar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 2:40 AM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> With master.kernel.org down, there is not much change from yesterday and
>> I cannot publish the resulting linux-next tree anyway, so there is no
>> tree today.
>>
> What about github ? gitorious ?
>
> If you fork linus' tree on github, you should still be within the disk
> usage limit. My linux-2.6-next.git bare tree mirror is about 303MB.

Well... that would be helpful if all of the trees that linux-next
pulls from are hosted somewhere other than kernel.org as well. A lot
of them are not, which means you would get an incomplete linux-next
tree at best. Probably better to just wait.

josh

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans