Subject[patch 0/8] Samsung Laptop driver patches - resend
Hi Matthew,

Here is a resend of the samsung-laptop patches, with the correct
authorship info in it. Sorry about the last batch, 'quilt mail' strips
them off when sending them out, despite the information being in the
original patch.

The patches are against Linus's current tree, but should apply just fine
to linux-next as well.

If there are any problems with them, please let me know.

Oh, and if anyone wants to take over maintainership of this driver,
please let me know. I no longer have the hardware to be able to test
any changes for it, which is why this took so long to get pushed out to
you.

thanks,

greg k-h

  Last update: 2011-09-20 18:23    [W:0.110 / U:0.204 seconds]