SubjectHyper-V driver patches
Date

Greg,

Some weeks ago, I had sent out a fairly large patch-set for your consideration.
I know you are very busy; however, I am getting a little nervous since I have
not heard from you. Please let me know if I should resend these patches.
In addition to this one large patch-set, we have also sent a
bunch of other patches as well. I just want to make sure that these
patches are still in your queue.

On a different note, with these patches I have addressed all the review
comments that I have gotten from you, Christoph and others.
I was wondering if you would have the time to let me
know what else would have to be done to get the vmbus driver out of staging.

Regards,

K. Y

  Last update: 2011-08-12 01:53    [W:0.042 / U:0.212 seconds]