    SubjectRe: running of out memory => kernel crash
    >If you're using cpusets or mempolicies, you must ensure that all tasks
    >attached to either of them are not set to OOM_DISABLE.  It seems unlikely
    >that you're using those, so it seems like a system-wide oom condition.

    I didn't do that manually. What is the default behaviour? Does oom
    working or not?

    >If you're using cpusets or mempolicies, you must ensure that all tasks
    >attached to either of them are not set to OOM_DISABLE.  It seems unlikely
    >that you're using those, so it seems like a system-wide oom condition.

    For a user process:

    root@srv:~# cat /proc/18564/oom_score
    9198
    root@srv:~# cat /proc/18564/oom_adj
    0

    And for "init" process:

    root@srv:~# cat /proc/1/oom_score
    17509
    root@srv:~# cat /proc/1/oom_adj
    0

    Based on my understandings, in an out of memory condition (oom),
    the init process is more eligible to be killed!!!!!!! Is that right?

    Again I didn't get my answer yet:
    What is the default behavior of linux in an oom condition? If the default is,
    crash (kernel panic), then how can I change that in such a way to kill
    the hungry process?

    Thanks a lot.

    // Naderan *Mahmood;