    SubjectRe: Allocating buffers for USB transfers (again)
    From
    On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Oliver Neukum <oliver@neukum.org> wrote:

    > PS:  Do you still see this if you enable 64bit DMA for EHCI?

    The problem is that I personally don't see that issue at all. I even
    installed 4GB of RAM to my development machine last year to be able to
    reproduce this, but I can't, even when the memory allocator is under
    heavy load. The only people who see this effect are Pedro Ribeiro and
    William Light (both in Cc:), and both have been very helpful in trying
    patches and reporting back in detail. Which instructions could we
    probably give to these people to finally hunt this issue down?

    Daniel