    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Native Linux KVM tool for 3.1

    * Christoph Hellwig <hch@infradead.org> wrote:

    > On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:14:13AM +0200, Alexander Graf wrote:

    > > So instead of thinking a bit and trying to realize that there
    > > might be a reason people don't want all their user space in the
    > > kernel tree you go ahead and start your own crusade of creating a
    > > new user space. Great. That's how I always hoped Linux would be
    > > :(.
    >
    > It's not Linux in general yet, it's mostly a crusade of a few with
    > a political agenda.

    I find it weird (and insulting) that you are calling our patches that
    implement better tolling a 'crusade' done under a 'political agenda'.

    I'd rather say that the extremist position is yours: to keep
    everything separated always, all the time and ban tools from the
    kernel repo.

    You have declared it a failure from the very start and if it were up
    to you it would never get a fair chance.

    Thanks,

    Ingo

      Last update: 2011-07-25 14:13    [W:4.128 / U:0.032 seconds]