Subject[RFC GIT PULL] x86 entry / perf stacktrace changes

Please pull the perf/stacktrace branch that can be found at:

Or may be not yet. It's still in RFC because I would like
to ensure I did not break cfi annotations. I hope Jan beulich
or others can have a look.

Sorry to mess up irq entry and perf stacktrace changes in the same
topic. But the changes happen to be very interconnected.

Several cleanups, fixes and optimizations for the x86-64
stacktraces and irq entry.

Last patch seems to add a bit of overhead in the irq entry
(one more "push") but given the changes made in previous
patches, the end result is a more optimized and more clear irq

Frederic Weisbecker (6):
x86: Save stack pointer in perf live regs savings
x86: Fetch stack from regs when possible in dump_trace()
x86,64: Simplify save_regs()
x86,64: Separate arg1 from rbp handling in SAVE_REGS_IRQ
x86: Remove useless unwinder backlink from irq regs saving
x86: Don't use frame pointer to save old stack on irq entry

arch/x86/include/asm/perf_event.h | 5 +++
arch/x86/kernel/dumpstack_64.c | 37 +++-----------------
arch/x86/kernel/entry_64.S | 69 ++++++++++++++++--------------------