    SubjectRE: pstore dump inside an nmi handler
    > But perhaps, if we detect a spinlock is in use, we can bust it and reset
    > the state machine to solve that problem?

    The ERST table specifies a series of actions to perform to make
    the records get saved to (or read from) the platform persistent
    store. These actions will be dependent on the h/w, and also on
    the creativity of the BIOS writer who composed the ERST action

    Resetting the state machine looks like it might be tricky from
    any arbitrary point in the sequence.

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-07-13 20:17    [W:0.021 / U:0.512 seconds]