    SubjectRe: Linux 3.0-rc2
    On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Linus Torvalds
    <> wrote:
    > You all know the drill by now: another week, another -rc.
    > It's been reasonably quiet, although the btrfs update is bigger than I
    > was hoping for. Other than that, it's mostly driver fixes, some ubifs
    > updates too, and a few reverts for the early regressions.
    > But -rc2 is already small enough that it easily fits as an appended
    > shortlog, and hopefully things will stay calm. Of course, part of that
    > may be due to other people also havin been busy traveling, so let's
    > see (and hope for the best). And I haven't been super-eager to pull,
    > so there is a couple of pending requests still in my mail queue.

    3.0-rc2 tarball appeared, but patch-3.0-rc2.bz2/gz hasn't yet,
    at least according to the proxy server I'm currently behind.

     "There's always a siren singing you to shipwreck"

       (Radiohead, "There There")

      Last update: 2011-06-06 12:31    [W:0.024 / U:1.144 seconds]