    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Fix common misspellings
    On Sun, 29 May 2011, Linus Torvalds wrote:

    > > Please pull the following fixes for common misspellings. This patch is
    > > shorter than the other time, but larger than I expected, partially
    > > because there were some new entries in the dictionary.
    > This pull request is probably perfectly fine, but since I'll be
    > travelling with a rather weak laptop next week, and there were some
    > complaints about the cross-subsystem merge problems that the big(ger)
    > spelling fixes caused last time around, I'm afraid that I ended up
    > feeling that it's easier for me to ignore this pull request at this
    > time.
    > When I'm back from traveling,. and if this release window turns out to
    > be quiet and problem free, I might decide that I'll pull some trivial
    > spelling fixes during a later -rc phase. On the other hand, I might
    > also go for being very strict about the -rc's too, so no promises.

    No problem. If you ignore this pull request for 3.0 (hey, it's 3.0, how
    about making it "just spelling, indentation and code style fixes" release
    just for fun? ... okay /me hides), I'll take care of it.

    Jiri Kosina
    SUSE Labs

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-06-05 23:49    [W:0.018 / U:5.440 seconds]