SubjectHELLO

Compliment of the day.

My name is Georgina i am happy to contact you with all my heart, I saw your profile in my private search and i like it so i decided to contact you for a reason. sorry to hear that am searching for love, friendship, and partner but i believe and i think we can make it together, please i will like you to email me back. if you are really interested in my love and request, I believe we can move from here. I will be waiting to receive your lovely reply soonest, where i can give you my picture for you to know who i am please contact me back with love from my heart, miss Georgina.

  Last update: 2011-06-04 12:15    [W:0.060 / U:1.068 seconds]